Enterprise Customer Success Manager
People.ai is building the world’s first AI for managing sales teams and helping sales and marketing leaders to make decisions based on hard data, not simply intuition. You’ll be joining a veteran team with experience at market leaders including Salesforce, Box, Marketo, Oracle Marketing Cloud, and InsideSales.com. People.ai is backed by Y Combinator and some of Silicon Valley’s top angel investors and VCs.
We’re looking for our first Enterprise Customer Success Manager (CSM). This individual will work with our largest, most strategic, and important customers to ensure they significantly improve their business using our software.
You are a dynamic, thoughtful professional who builds strong relationships with ease and is looking for a career-defining new challenge. If that describes you and you meet the requirements outlined below, we'd love to hear from you!
- Help our largest and most strategic customers ramp into People.ai quickly and get crazy amounts of value from our product.
- Train executives and managers on best practices for using People.ai to align sales and marketing and best manage their sales teams.
- Work with internal teams, including sales, product, marketing, and support, to ensure that customer expectations are met and exceeded.
- Become a sales/marketing domain expert and help People.ai define new best practices to solve customer needs.
- Own the entire relationship between People.ai and our customers.
- Drive adoption of People.ai across sales organizations ranging from 300 to 2000 salespeople while maintaining a strong customer renewal rate and NPS.
- Drive our customers to think about problems in a new way and challenge the status quo.
- 5+ years of client management experience at a software company, agency or management consultancy (e.g. Deloitte, Accenture, KPMG). Some prior consulting experience strongly preferred.
- Significant experience working with Enterprise customers and navigating vast organizations with multiple stakeholders in multiple departments.
- Strong technical aptitude, communications skills, and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a high velocity and sometimes ambiguous environment (yes, we're a startup!) that requires time management and incredible execution.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor's Degree.
Work will be done in our San Francisco HQ. We offer a competitive salary with ground floor equity, a young innovative company culture, lunches and free snacks and drinks.