Enterprise Account Executive
People.ai is building the world’s first AI for managing sales teams and helping sales managers make decisions based on hard data, not intuition. You’ll be joining a veteran team with experience at market leaders including Marketo, Oracle and Responsys. People.ai is backed by Y Combinator and Silicon Valley’s top angel investors including Lightspeed, Shasta Ventures and Index Ventures.
We’re looking for an Account Executive (AE) to join as part of the founding sales team with a passion for crushing quota, making lots of money, building a career in sales and helping us bring a new innovative sales culture to market.
- Generate new business opportunities on your own and work full sales cycle deals.
- Help define and build messaging that will scale our outbound prospecting engine.
- Work closely with the VP of Sales and the Business Development team to develop account-based sales strategies and penetrate large sales organizations.
- Conduct high-level conversations with senior executives and demonstrate the value of the People.ai platform in virtual presentations to quickly close inbound opportunties.
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of revenue targets.
- Acquire and maintain in-depth knowledge of the People.ai platform, industry trends and the competitve landscape.
- 5+ years of experience in a closing role up market.
- A proven record of consistently meeting and exceeding quota in a fast-paced, competitive sales environment.
- Advanced knowledge of sales coaching, best practices and sales methodology.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher.
- A background in on-demand/SaaS, CRM, SFA or marketing software sales is strongly preferred.
Work in our San Francisco HQ which is located near the 4th and King Caltrain station and wonderful restaurants.
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Flexible work hours
- Lunch & snacks
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Equity in a fast-growing startup
- Young, innovative company culture