Enterprise Account Executive
People.ai is building the world’s first AI for managing sales teams and helping sales managers make decisions based on hard data, not intuition. You’ll be joining a veteran team with experience at market leaders including Marketo, Oracle and Responsys. People.ai is backed by Y Combinator and some of Silicon Valley’s top angel investors and VCs.
We’re looking for an Account Executive (AE) to join as part of the founding sales team with a passion for crushing quota, making lots of money, building a career in sales and helping us bring a new innovative sales culture to market.
- Generate new business opportunities on your own and work full sales cycle deals.
- Help define and build messaging that will scale our outbound prospecting engine.
- Work closely with the VP of Sales and the Business Development team to develop account-based sales strategies and penetrate large sales organizations.
- Conduct high-level conversations with senior executives and demonstrate the value of the People.ai platform in virtual presentations to quickly close inbound opportunties.
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of revenue targets.
- Acquire and maintain in-depth knowledge of the People.ai platform, industry trends and the competitve landscape.
- 5+ years of experience in a closing role up market.
- A proven record of consistently meeting and exceeding quota in a fast-paced, competitive sales environment.
- Advanced knowledge of sales coaching, best practices and sales methodology.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher.
- A background in on-demand/SaaS, CRM, SFA or marketing software sales is strongly preferred.
Work in our San Francisco HQ which is located near the 4th and King Caltrain station and wonderful restaurants.
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Flexible work hours
- Lunch & snacks
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Equity in a fast-growing startup
- Young, innovative company culture