Senior Front-End Engineer
You will have a huge impact on our product and direction. At People.ai we never pigeonhole our software engineers; we know you are more than just a front-end person. You'll be working very closely with the rest of our team, creating beautiful interfaces, building out the application, and managing huge amounts of data.
We value ownership highly—the ability to take an idea through all the stages from conception to shipping a product. This reflects throughout our company, but is especially true in engineering. As an engineer at People.ai, you'll be highly independent and autonomous. Since we're building out a robust data layer that needs to be presented elegantly to the end user, you'll be working with a large array of different technologies and fields. Expect lots of interesting challenges.
- Mainly work with a React/Polymer/Riot.js/Flask/Postgres stack.
- Create new endpoints as your need them, the backend team can scale it later.
- Bring new features from concept to shipped product.
- Offer new ideas for the front end to help our end users.
We’re looking for someone with:
- 4+ years of experience as a developer. Developing business applications over consumer applications is a plus.
- Independent and self motivated—side projects and js libraries are a major plus.
- Docker, CoreOS and system administration skills a plus.
- A working home base in San Francisco
Work out of our Soma/San Francisco offices. We offer a competitive salary with equity, health benefits, a cool company culture, trips to Europe (optional), lunches and free snacks and drinks. No remote applicants.