Senior Python Engineer - Kiev
You will work with vast amount of business data to automate a ton of processes for team leads and their teams.
You'll be working very closely with the rest of our team, creating APIs, writing machine learning and automation code, and creating scalable systems.
We value ownership highly—the ability to take an idea through all the stages from conception to shipping a product. This reflects throughout our company, but is especially true in engineering. As an engineer at People.ai, you'll be a part of highly independent and autonomous team. Since we're building out a robust data layer that needs to be presented elegantly to the end user, you'll be working with a large array of different technologies and fields. Expect lots of interesting challenges.
- Expert level in Python 2.x/3.x with at least 5 years of experience in programming
- Understanding of fundamental design patterns and principles of scalable applications- Strong knowledge of TDD, Unit and automated tests paradigms
- Strong skills in SQL and RDBMS solutions
- Understanding of SOA, Micro-services and event-driven architecture
- Acquaintance with Enterprise-grade stack for Scalable apps including Messaging broker, In-memory storages, NoSQL and Key-Value databases
- Acquaintance with containerized applications, Docker and Kubernetes are appreciated
- DevOps mindset, AWS experience is a plus
- Strong knowledge of HTTP stack and REST principles for integration with 3rd-party vendors
- Salesforce knowledge is a plus