Enterprise Business Developement Representative
People.ai is building the world’s first AI for managing sales teams and helping sales managers make decisions based on hard data, not intuition. You’ll be joining a veteran team with experience at market leaders including Marketo, Oracle and Responsys. People.ai is backed by Y Combinator and Silicon Valley’s top angel investors including Lightspeed, Shasta Ventures and Index Ventures.
We’re looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join as part of the founding sales team with a passion for crushing quota, making lots of money, building a career in sales and helping us bring a new innovative sales culture to market.
- Generate and qualify new business opportunities to drive pipeline growth for Enterprise & Strategic Accounts.
- Creatively target outbound accounts through email, phone, direct mail and social media.
- Work closely with the VP of Sales and Field Sales Team to develop an Account-Based Sales strategy to penetrate large Mid-Market and Enterprise Accounts.
- Conduct high-level conversations with senior executives in target accounts across Sales & Marketing.
- Create effective messaging across a number of persona's and departments.
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of qualified opportunities and meetings.
- Uncover prospects’ business challenges/pains and identify relevant new business opportunities.
- Acquire and maintain in-depth knowledge of the People.ai platform, industry trends and the competitive landscape.
- One to two years experience in sales development or inside sales.
- A proven record of consistently meeting and exceeding quota.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- A background in on-demand/SaaS, CRM, SFA or marketing software sales is strongly preferred.
Work in our San Francisco HQ which is located near the 4th and King Caltrain station and wonderful restaurants.
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Flexible work hours
- Lunch & snacks
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Equity in a fast-growing startup
- Young, innovative company culture