Technical Implementation Manager
People.ai is building the world’s first AI for managing sales teams and helping sales managers make data-driven decisions. You’ll be joining a veteran team with experience at market leaders including Marketo, InsideSales.com, and Mixpanel. People.ai is backed by Y Combinator and recently announced its A round of funding from Lightspeed Venture Partners.
We’re looking for a Technical Implementation Manager to help define our customer experience and build a world-class customer organization. Our ideal candidate is someone who has experience managing the technical implementation and onboarding process for new customers.
The Technical Implementation Manager will be responsible for partnering with our customers to understand their needs and then mapping our software solution to meet those needs. Experience managing technical projects is a must. You’ll partner with engineering and leadership to create a clear, concise and engaging implementation process. And, then run that process and refine it over time. Prior experience with Zendesk, Intercom, Jira, Salesforce Service Cloud, etc. is a plus!
- Help define our customer experience and build a world-class customer organization.
- Apply your technical knowledge to analyze, diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve complex customer issues.
- Understand the People.ai product and databases better than anyone else in the world.
- Manage the implementation and rollout of our software at our largest customers.
- Escalate unresolved issues that require more in-depth knowledge to leadership and engineering in a proactive manner.
- Contribute to our internal and external knowledge base by creating help center content for employees and customers.
- Partner with our engineering team to resolve sticky customer issues.
- Partner with our product team to create clear, concise, and engaging release notes.
- Help design, develop, and cultivate the People.ai community forum (and the People.ai community of users more broadly).
- Go above and beyond your job description to ensure our customers love us!
- Strong project management background; proven ability to execute large software deployments successfully.
- 3+ years of experience in technical implementations or project management
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills
- Bachelor's degree
- A desire to work closely with customers in sometimes tough situations
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS (or similar)
Nice to Haves
- Knowledge of SQL, SOQL, and APEX
- Working exposure to MongoDB/PostgreSQL
- Prior experience working in an Enterprise SaaS environment
- Prior experience with Zendesk, Intercom, Jira, etc.
- Experience working in sales or with salespeople
- Basic knowledge of Python (or similar)
Work will be done in our San Francisco HQ. We offer a competitive salary with ground floor equity, a young innovative company culture, lunches and free snacks and drinks. At this time we are unable to provide visa sponsorship.